Wedding Violinist Prices
When you select a wedding violinist for your wedding day, you will inevitably be looking for a performer that offers the best value for money.
With your budget in mind, your priority will be to select the best violinist who also offers the best possible service in the weeks leading up to your wedding – a violinist you can trust.
This will be a violinist who puts your wedding day first, who communicates with bride and groom properly and also speaks to the venue and to other wedding suppliers about how to work best alongside them. A wedding is not a concert, and good experience is vital.
All musicians are not the same. As you look for a violinist or other musician for your wedding, you’ll get a range of quotes and cost that might vary hugely. How do you know that you are getting good value from your violinist?
Simon Jordan is a highly experienced wedding musician, who has played at weddings in quartets, trios and duos as well as for many hundreds of wedding ceremonies as a solo musician. Simon has played the violin since age 5, and won the Lila Collier Violin Prize at the Royal Academy of Music as a teenager. He has given solo performances of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons at the Royal Festival Hall, and is at home playing all styles of music, whatever your taste.
How a wedding violinist's fees are broken down
- Musician – the money the musician receives for attending and performing
- Equipment – to purchase, maintain and insure the violins and other equipment he uses
- Promotion – the cost of running and updating this site and advertising the violinist
- Planning – the cost of arranging and purchasing sheet music, liaising with the venue and other contractors and guests (if required)
- Office – replying to quotes, working with venues, IT, etc
Contact Simon today for a quote using the form below.