Wedding Musician - Violinist and Pianist for Hire
If you are looking for a wedding musician or performer for any event, such as a wedding, party or corporate function… look no further than Simon Jordan, a versatile violin and piano player who can play any tune and with years of experience.
An exceptional live musician, Simon Jordan trained at the Royal Academy of Music and can play any tune or style on demand.
Simon has been playing the violin since the age of five, and won the Royal Academy of Music violin prize. Simon has been a soloist at the Royal Festival Hall and has played annually for the Prime Minister’s Christmas Party at Chequers.
Simon can play acoustic or electric violin – or a mixture of both – with or without backing, depending on your taste. He is based near London but will travel across the UK, bringing his musical magic to any event.
Simon started learning the piano at age six and trained at the Royal Academy. He gave his first sold-out recital at age 13 and has played for royalty and on tour around Europe.
Simon travels with a range of Yamaha and Roland stage pianos, so he can play at any venue. He also has a white DutchGrand pianoshell available for hire. Simon’s playing will add elegance and distinction to any event. No other musician for hire will let you choose every song they play.
What is a wedding musician?
- Wedding musicians are professional musicians who are highly experienced in providing the right music at the right time during wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Unlike other professional solo performers, they work as part of a team (with the registrars, photographers, venue staff and other wedding professionals) and understand that they are not the centre of attention.
Why do I need a wedding musician?
- Live music amplifies the importance and happiness of an important life event
- 81% of wedding guests cite live music as the most important aspect of a celebration
- Music breaks down barriers and encourages guests to mingle
- Your choice of music showcases your personality
- The music you get married to becomes the soundtrack to your relationship
- Live music has a measurable impact on happiness and well-being!
What can a violinist or pianist bring to my wedding?
- The incredibly romantic sound of a solo violinist or pianist
- A solo violinist can follow the action and move around with few problems
- The violin’s warm romantic sound is perfect for a ceremony or reception
- The piano is that most versatile and most romantic of instruments
- Pianists can play everything from Beethoven to Beyonce!