Hello, I am Simon and
I play violin and piano
I have been playing the violin since the age of five, studying at the Royal Academy of Music, where I won the violin prize. I have been a soloist at the Royal Festival Hall and have played annually for the Prime Minister’s Christmas Party at Chequers.
I’ll play acoustic or electric violin – or a mixture of both – with or without backing, depending on your taste. I am based near London but will travel across the UK, bringing my musical magic to any event.
I started learning the piano at age six and trained at the Royal Academy. I achieved three music A-Grades and have played for royalty and on tour around Europe.
I travel with a range of Yamaha and Roland stage pianos, so I can play at any venue. My playing will add elegance and distinction to any event. No other pianist for hire will let you choose every song.
Perfect Music For Your Day
Make an enquiry
The Ideal Musician For Weddings
- Over 200 couples have hired me to play for their weddings
- That experience means I know when to play (and when to shut up!)
- I will play any tune and not make you pick from a list
- My quotes include £1m PLI insurance, travel and music arrangement costs – other musicians will make you pay per arrangement
- I play both violin and piano, so you can vary the sound across the day
- You can audition me on Skype, FaceTime or Zoom
- I talk to the venue and to the other suppliers before the day
- So I work with them and don’t make myself the centre of attention, as many other musicians do
- I travel with two iPad Pros full of sheet music, and will take requests on the day as well