Are you planning a wedding or getting married at Stoke Park and looking for a pianist?
Locally based pianist Simon Jordan is your ideal choice.
This piano player has performed many times at Stoke Park using a grand piano and his own piano – most recently playing Pachelbel’s “Canon” and “One Day Like This” by Elbow for a wedding event.
Simon Jordan (pianist) performs throughout Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the South of England and has long been regarded “The Wedding Music Specialist”, when it comes to the all-important choice of music for your wedding. A highly experienced wedding musician who plays at up to 40 weddings a year, Simon offers:
- Music YOU choose for YOUR day – no set lists of music to choose from, this pianist will play anything and everything.
- A professional musician who will put the same care and attention into your day as he did his own wedding.
- Use of one of two Yamaha stage pianos of different sizes
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested, risk assessment statements available on request
- The Peace of Mind and security of dealing with a long established, wedding specialist performer, who has played at many wedding venues in Reading and throughout Berkshire.
- All the communication about your function you need – music played over Skype or FaceTime in advance of your ceremony or reception so you can double-check it works!